FOODRUSTIC en español

miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

ASIAN INSPIRED...
INSPIRACIÓN ASIÁTICA...


And as last plate for now that I might bring to Madrid if things would go well is this Thai soup called Tom Kha Ghai made with coconut milk and lemon grass...normally chicken is used as the protein but I prefer using shrimp....

Y como último plato que puede que lleve a Madrid si las cosas van bien es esta sopa Tailandesa llamada Tom Kha Ghai hecha con leche de coco y hierba limonera...normalmente lleva pollo aunque yo prefiero hacerla con langostinos...




I am not sure if a soup is good enough but I must honestly say that I absolutly adore the taste of it and I have made it so many times that Im sure I prepare it very well....I still have two weeks to practice some other delicious plates...and yet..I don´t even know If I will get to Madrid..I just want to be prepared 100%!

Let´s hope I can tell you soon that I am going!!!!!
Love ,
Ele


No estoy segura si una sopa es suficiente pero honestamente debo decir que me encanta el sabor que tiene y la he hecho tantas veces que tengo claro que me sale muy rica...todavía me quedan dos semanas para practicar platos deliciosos..y aún así...ni siquiera sé si iré a Madrid...pero quiero estar preparada al 100%!

Espero que os pueda decir pronto que voy!!!!!
Amor,
Ele

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Add a comment
Añade un comentario